Monday, November 18, 2013

OSR continuation of my 4E campaign

     My 4E game kind of petered out last year, and lately I have been wanting to run a new fantasy campaign. Actually, I was thinking of running it in the same world as my 4E game, just further along the timeline. The group did allow a group of devil troops to enter the world. To update the world I would have that an army of devils laying siege to Galen, and Jinx ruling the teifling nation. In addition, there were events happening that the group never got involved in, some things they actually heard of, like dragons taking an interest in what is going on. Some things I do not want to mention just yet but it should be exciting. Just wanted to put that out there, now back to waiting patiently for the 23rd. *Squee!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment