Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone, everywhere!

     Had a great Thanksgiving here in the US, made better by the fact that most of the family were whovians. It was amazing, the kids asking questions about the show, telling who were their favorite doctors and companions. I had my eleven doctors shirt on, so we were using it as a reference, pointing to whomever we were talking about if there was some confusion. There were other geeky things we did, such as play a few rounds of Telestrations, but I really got a kick out of talking Doctor Who while sitting around with my family. I hope you all had awonderful day, whether you were with family, friends or just on your own. Even to those outside the US, because we are all wonderful in some way, we just need to figure it out. This is not about stuffing yourself (that is just a delicious side effect) it is about finding what you are thankful for and if it is a person, letting them know that.Take care my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment