Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Updates, May 29th

     Here we are, two novels read and working on the third in regards to mining literature for game ideas. My podcast on reading Don Rodriguez can be found here! I originally hesitated doing an actual Appendix N author, but the it isn't the first one that comes to mind when someone says Dunsany and Appendix N. I just couldn't resist. Apologies if I have stolen anyone's thunder.

Work continues on updating and streamlining my GM's notebook. Currently looking at having random on my tablet, and game specific tables printed and/or written. I like to have stats for creatures and NPC's written on index cards (when running a published adventure) so that I may switch pages without worrying that I lose track of them. I also do this with equipment and magic items, so that once they figure out what they are and how they work, I can just hand them the index card. I will keep you all updated. Take care, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment