Monday, May 20, 2019

Deathworld! (and game inspiration in literature)

     So later on my anchorcast, I will be talking about finding inspiration for your games using Deathworld (by Harry Harrison) as an example. First I want you to see the cover.
     The art is by Richard Corben of Heavy Metal magazine fame, the book is a collection from 1968 (original story was released in 1960). I recommend this series if you want adventure without over thinking the plot. I will be back later, hopefully tomorrow, with  stats and expanded thoughts.

     The big thing that needs sorted out is what story to try out next? I have have a plethora of titles to choose from, though many are Appendix N and those are being covered already. Maybe I will check and see what folks thinks. In the meantime, feel free to leave comments and thanks for checking my blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment