Sunday, May 19, 2019

I have a Podcast! (plus my top 3 fave dice)

    And just like that, he had no more need for a blog. Wait a mo, I still do. My anchorcast (as I prefer to say) is my thoughts on different things game and book related, but my blog can show you things. Oh, we have such sights to show you! This will operate in concert with the 'cast so that you can see some of the stuff I talk about. To start off...

Top 3 Fave Dice!!!
Coming in at number 3, we have the amazing D30!! This is my favorite of mine with it's red translucence (and a slight cream swirl that you can't see in this pic) and gold numbering. My others are serviceable Impact d30's but some day I wish to own an Armory or Game Science one.

Number 2 is my big old D20!! Here is a pic for size comparison.
If I am not gentle rolling it, there can be a lot of noise. I mainly use it when I am running games, and sometimes it will start rolling high. Therefore I like to swap between this and my most favorite...
... is Game Science dice! The solids, translucent, and transparent lines. The crisp edges and corners and the fantastic Col. Lou Zocchi is such a wonderful character that it is just nice to say hello and strike up a conversation. The dice though, the dice are just amazing!! Here is a link to check it out!

     I am hoping to operated to operate this in tandem with my anchorcast to provide a complete experience. well, as complete as this can get. You can find my 'cast on Pocket Casts, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and more, as well as good old Anchor. The cool thing about Anchor is the ability to leave voice message with other Anchorites.

     I am going to leave that there, if you have any questions feel free to leave my a message. I hope to hear from you all soon!

1 comment: