Monday, May 5, 2014

Today's Gamer Action

     So today was the spring GGO picnic/reason to get together, play games and grill. GGO is the Gamers Guild of Ohio and we had an out of town member who was back in town (that does not sound right) so we met up at the local park. Unfortunately it was so windy we were unable to play, much less eat as food was getting blown off the tables. Finally we decided to adjourn to nearby Ravenstone to play some of the games people brought along. When I arrived at the store, there was a group getting ready to play Sentinels of the Multiverse, Paperback, and I think there was a few people in the back playing backgammon. I decided to sit out and work on my wilderness map, and play around with my d30s I had just picked up.
     As you can see, in addition to the two dice, I picked up two Reaper pre paints and a Pathfinder undead figure. Towards the end, after the one group finished Sentinels four of them played the Amazing Labyrinth, at least that is how it was spelled on the box. All in all it was great time, with good food and friends. Hope you all had a decent May fourth, and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment