Thursday, May 29, 2014

Spidergoat, Spidergoat...

Spidergoat, spidergoat. That's all there is, that's all she wrote.
     Not really, but that is all I can show you at this time. Got myself moving on these art projects, still working on the pieces for Sniderman over at Savage Afterworld, I am hoping everyone involved likes what I have done so far. Looking forward to hearing back from Crawling Under a Broken Moon. Really excited since this is the first time I have submitted art for a publication. Also I am happy that I got my work scanned and sent instead of worrying about it. Action over inaction. Alright, enough of this, got to go to work, later guys!

1 comment:

  1. Consider yourself heard back from. :)
    I look forward to seeing what else you decide to submit for Crawling Under a Broken Moon.

    ReplyDelete