Thursday, April 17, 2014

Things I have been wondering...

     This may be a dull post for some of you. Since starting this blog on May 29th, 2010 I have posted nearly 200 times (I think this is number 194) and I made my hundredth post on August 13th of last year. Apparently I have stepped up my game these past eight months. As always I hope someone out there is getting some kind of enjoyment out of this. I have gotten page views from all around the world. China, Russia, Australia, Argentina, Poland just to name a few. I wonder how many are accidental hits and how many of them stop and look. I think 20% of my overall page views are from Russia, so someone there keeps checking.

 I have done interviews with creative and artistic people I know or have met, and I have a lot of fun coming up with questions and seeing what I get back. A few of my questions are selfish because I really want to find out something, then I pass it along to you guys. When I post an interview, I am hoping that it expands their influence, basically gets the word out about them and their work.

     Almost done rambling here, sometimes I get an idea and I feel like sharing it, and I have gotten some response from you all but I would like to hear more from you guys. If you are seeing this from somewhere other than Ohio in the United States, let me know. If you like an interview I have done, or would like me to try to talk to interview someone specific, let me know. If I have an idea that maybe has a problem or is cool, let me know. I keep going with this blog because of the possibility that someone is getting something out of it but I would like to get a little more feedback, please.

     If you have made it this far, I thank you and here is a picture of a cat on an amplifier as a reward. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment