Sunday, April 27, 2014

My Mutant Future game and a correction about Origins

     First, the correction. Their games schedule is available as an xls file here. I had been going to the events tab, then selecting role playing games and getting a blank page, I apologize for not investigating further. It was my mistake. Now to search that "events grid" for some games to play.

     I am rescheduling my MF game. I ended up with only two people who said they would be there and I made the executive decision to postpone it. I felt that for what I have planned, there needs to be more personalities around the table. So if anyone out there is still interested, let me know and we can figure something out. I have seven pre gens ready, and can come up with more. I am especially proud of the mutant sloth I came up with, woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment