Wednesday, January 17, 2018

I've got my coffee

Here we are, just getting started on this Wednesday. The big move meant a purge of all manner of items I did not need, or could replace. The easy stuff was old posters, notes for games long gone(alright, that last one was a little tough at times) and music/movies. Then there was the books and games. Oh some were easy, as in will I ever play or use this for inspiration. Star Frontiers and Gamma World got donated to a nearby libraries game section. Just stop for a moment, a library had a game section, and it is in active use thanks to the dedication of Jason Paul McCartan of Infinibadger Press. That made it easier to part with those, knowing they would be used by the next generation of gamers. Hmm, I may need to interview Mr McCartan in the near future. Actually, I have started to forget what the rest was, it seemed so long ago. 

So, on to Jacksonville! Apparently known to be a Pathfinder town, which I have nothing against it just puts it in the category of games I would rather play than run. Also, I am not in the market to purchase a new game book, as hard to believe as that sounds. There is a Savage Worlds group here, which gives me hope that I may not be required to do all of the heavy lifting. I might be able to convince folks to try Call of Cthulhu, Cryptworld, Dungeon Crawl Classics, and various retroclones.
  
My little art studio/closet has most of my game library, and below is my bedside bookcase where I have put my Savage Worlds and Goblinoid Games stuff.
Anyone here, or around Jacksonville just let me know. It would be cool if anyone reading this was local to me. Take care and great gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment