Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Future Content

Hey everyone

     Thinking of possible offerings for my Patreon. Ultimately, I would like to take certain npc's and link them, like a little setting. There will be maps, adventure hooks, and more art of course! This would mean that like genres will be brought together, but I would try to cross things over when possible. You know, because magic/time travel. That is all in the future, and if anyone has any suggestions, all input is welcome.
Work in progress for a new banner
     This is just the start of what I hope will be a career. I am working on NPC Diversity, and next I will be setting up a section of my site for taking commissions. I cannot do it without support from you guys, whether it is monetary or with feedback, having a solid following is key. If you are in a position to share my blog, website, patreon, or all three then please go for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment