Thursday, September 11, 2014

Here we go again....

     Lately many things have kept me busy, one of those being my illustrations. Whether it is for a fanzine or my own personal use, I have been stretching my artistic muscles and remembering how fun it is to create something visually. For my upcoming Crawljammer DCC game I drew a lizardman that my wife incorporated into flyer for the store.
Before 
After
 Collaborating on these with her makes it even better, and we have been together long enough that we sync pretty well. I am going to run a zero level funnel using Reid San Filippo's "Mall Maul" from Crawling Under a Broken Moon #3, and I am finishing up a flyer for that one as well.

     Reminder, September 27th 12:30 at Ravenstone Games (Columbus, Ohio) I will be running the Bat Men of Venus level 1 adventure from Crawljammer #1. No experience necessary, pre gens will be provided. Looking forward to seeing some new faces there as well as familiar ones! Take care, until next time.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment