Friday, August 8, 2014

RPG a Day #4 and #5

    
     Most recent rpg purchased? Technically it is the D&D starter, but as I have owned some iteration of D&D since I was a kid, so besides that box I recently got a copy of Dungeon Crawl Classics. I was able to run the free rpg day adventure, Elzemon and the Blood Drinking Box. Incidentally, this comes in second to most old school rpg owned
      The top spot, for me, goes to Labyrinth Lord. You can do race as class, or use the advanced edition companion to do simulate AD&D. It feels the same, except that someone polished up the rules a bit. It is compatible with most any D&D module I have and the amount of third party support adding to it is inspiring. The best part of these rules, as with most other retro clones, you can download the rules for free. Anyone get the rules and play, with an easy way to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment