Tuesday, August 5, 2014

RPG a Day 2

     What was the first rpg I GMed? Came home from work to find my wife, brother in law and a couple of his friends wanting me to run Call of Cthulhu for them. They had been reading my third edition of the rules and were quite persuasive. They made characters, and I ran The Haunted House for them.
We had a blast, most memorable part was during the climax when one of the players tried to remind the villain of his humanity. In return, the villain slashed open the character's belly. I allowed him to receive first aid to survive. This was my first time involved in CoC and I could see why people loved it. As a group I only ran them the part of one other adventure before it fell apart, but while we were playing, it was wonderful fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment