Friday, June 27, 2014

Looking forward to 5E

     Well, at least the free pdf. I want to see what people make of it, literally hacking the basic rules to build something new or slightly different. Each update is like a little nugget to parcel away saying "Oh, if I work this, maybe I can run a game in this random exotic locale." I personally have nothing in mind, just feeling the anticipation building behind my eyes. Maybe that's just a sinus issue, who knows.

     Looking forward to July 3rd, hope to hear what you all try out with it! Take care.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I was pretty "meh" about it until recently. I'm kind of digging some of what's being offered and the direction of the game line. Still waiting to hear how they plan to deal with third-party licencing. Play it right, and D&D could become a juggernaut again. Play it badly, and it'll wither on the vine. We'll see...

    ReplyDelete