Friday, March 14, 2014

March Maps, round six!

So here we are, at the end of the second week of maps, and thought of stopping at the end makes me a little sad because this has been a lot of fun. I may have to do a regular map post after, but enough of that, on to the map!
     Like I said Wednesday this extends from that map. I decided to give this one a upper/lower level feel as the "entrance" slopes in at the bottom, then you have the ladder leading up to some sort of tribal (maybe kobolds?) community area. The cavern ends in a rough set of stairs into some small caves. of course the kobolds have a secret backdoor leading into this area.

     Monday's map is not an extension of this one, though it could have been. I may start putting a compass rose on my maps so the that they can connect in different ways, not just top to bottom. Let me know what you think. Take care guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment