Friday, March 21, 2014

March Maps, round nine

After today there are just four more maps to go, excluding bonus maps. I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I am.
     I ran with the ten foot wide hall down the middle again, and I put a garden area in that first room to the right. Also, the little 5'x15' rooms in the larger rooms to the left? Storage closets! Upper right we have an eating/break area and a secret corridor with a trap just inside.If you get past it (I had no special ideas for it) the corridor narrows and then goes down some stairs. At the top of the right side we have what amounts to a bedroom with a sitting area, and a closet. Upper left is dominated by a large room with a balcony level and a big hole in the middle of it all. Rubble and debris are everywhere, and who knows what caused it. I have ideas, maybe a lost bullette? Purple worm? Go nuts.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment