Saturday, January 16, 2016

Origins 2016!

     So here we are, 2016 and nothing happening(for me) during Origins weekend. So I will be able to attend Origins in my capacity as blogger. Is there something going on that you would like to hear more about, anyone you would me to interview? Let me know and I will see what I can do. I may be talked into running a game or two there, as well.
     Which brings me to next weekend and Reid San Filippo's Mall Maul DCC funnel that I will be running at noon, Saturday the 23rd of January. The amazing Gateway Games & more is the place to be for this great experience, pregens will be available (courtesy of the Purple Sorcerer) so come on over to 960 Kennedys Lndg, Cincinnati, Ohio 45245. I'll be waiting for ya. Take care, and I can't wait to see you there!

PS. There will be some freebies available, just letting you guys know.

No comments:

Post a Comment