Saturday, March 28, 2015

Gary Con VII, day two

      None of us had any pressing events today, so we stopped at Culver's on the way in. This Culver's had two trains that made their way around the restaurant's ceiling. While we ate our delicious meal, we noticed three guys at a corner table playing Zombies by Twilight Creations.
  
      We arrived around noon, plenty of time to get to my 1:00 game. It was another game by Reid, a sequel to yesterday's game but this time I had a ticket. Once more, fun was had by all, though two  characters died along the way.



I was able to play a new class Reid has come up with, the inimitable luchador. Once he gets it ready for public consumptiom, I believe everyone will be pleased by it.
     An hour after the end of Reid's game I got to play in Jim Wampler's Hyper-Cube of MYT tournament.

I think I managed to survive five encounters before I was viciously attacked and killed.I will leave it at that, so as to not give anything away. It was a lot of crazy/weird fun, and it looks like we will know the winner on Sunday at 11:00 am. After leaving that game, my friends and went to the local Gino's East for some Chicago deep dish pizza. And thus, another delicious end to an amazing day.        
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Great job so far reporting on the event Jim! Sounds like you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete