Monday, June 2, 2014

D&D coming soon...

     In just over a month we will get our first 5E product in the starter set, well July 15th but still. Though my love for OSR products is boundless, I am looking forward to seeing what they have done this time. At the very least I can use any ideas I like for whatever rules set I choose, which is pretty much how I operate now. I have an abundance of rpg adventures and supplements that I plan to or have already done that very thing. This interview with Wolfgang Baur and Steve Winter (Kobold Press) regarding their upcoming 5E adventure modules is very promising. It sounds like they have packed a lot of action into it, not just fights but exploration, role play opportunities, taking advantage of the flexibility of the new rules. I can only hope it all turns out as cool as it sounds.

     Just wanted to put that out there, felt the need to put my two cents in. Feel free to let me know what you think, leave a comment below. Let yourself be heard! Or not, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment