Monday, March 3, 2014

March Maps, round one

     This started when I got a three pack of the mini Moleskine graph paper tablet thingies. These are all going to be hand drawn and scanned in, I apologize that the left side of this first one is a little fuzzy, I will see if I can fix that in future installments. Here we go!
     I started with the idea of a fancy crypt with secret doors opening to an underground complex. The entrance at the bottom has statues in alcoves before you head down the stairs to the (fake) crypt. Pillars on either side with secret doors and traps. That is about as much thought as I gave it, though I did throw two more statues further in. A decent start, but I could do better, hopefully you will agree with me. Come back this Wednesday for more and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment