Sunday, April 3, 2011

Aaagh!! Real Life Sucks!! (alsomething about my Sunday game)

Hello, it's been awhile, I know, and I would like to take this moment to apologize for it. Early February had some real life tragedy for my family and it just pushed everything else aside. Well, enough of that, here's a bit about my Sunday game.

So, my group has reached paragon level and will be branching out into the big bad world. There are a fews directions they can go with their exploits, and in anticipation of them I have picked up a copy of Manual of the Planes. They are currently in the capitol city of Galen, where they are trying to located and aid their mentor. This story arc can go one of several ways, from saving the citizenry to "OMG, we gotta get outta here!" I am looking forward to it's resolution, no matter which path they choose.

In other news, I ordered and have recieved the savage worlds action/adventure decks, and I am looking forward to running a game with them. The action deck is a standard sized deck of cards with special artwork for the face cards, aces and jokers. The adventure deck is a great way to bring a bit more player control to the game. They range from combat bonuses, social buffs, and romantic interests for the players. Excellent artwork in both decks and great options for your savage worlds game, a win/win I would say.

That's it for now, take care everyone and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment