Thursday, April 3, 2014

Mobile Frame Zero

     Pushing back the second installment of April Artifice because I have a class to go to before work, yuck. I figured I would help spread the word about a little mech combat game that uses Lego, Mobile Frame Zero. You create your own mechs/robots/whatever and you are in charge of how they look. There are some amazing builders out there, which can be a little intimidating, but they have instructions on how to build the basic models, so you can practice and then go from there. They currently have a Kickstarter that will bring spaceship combat into it, you can find that here. In addition to being a cool way to play with Lego, you can download the pdf of the game for free, a kind of try it before you invest sort of thing. Currently, I am having a difficult time locating players in my city, but I am hoping that changes soon. Give a look and let me know what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment