Monday, May 26, 2014

Disappointment Today

     So, only one person showed up to today's DCC game, and he carpooled with me. I am disappointed but I am still going forward with my plans for the next two games.  Fall down six times, get up seven is my mantra at the moment.

     June 11th at 6, that is the Wednesday of Origins. Traditionally nothing really happens that night, so hopefully there will be folks wanting to get started early with their rpg playing. I am planning to run it at Ravenstone but it can be moved to the convention if necessary. The next game I am scheduling is for Sunday June 22nd, 1:30 at Ravenstone. There is a sign up sheet for both games and if you wish to play, you can let me know in the comments. Currently I don't believe the game is on until I have the right number of players at the table. I advertise these games with various Google + communities Twitter, and Facebook as well as sign up sheets. Is there an avenue that I am missing? Later.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's happened to me, too. My general thought is that, if even one person shows up, I'll run the game. And, sometimes, just that act of running the game has made other people want to join in.

    ReplyDelete