Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bleargh!! I'm Sick!

     Umm, with a cold is what I mean. Unfortunately that meant I had to cancel my regular game since I did not want to infect regular group with this. So I am going to ramble a bit here. Hopefully I will be able to shake this in time for next weekend's Con on the Cob. I have not missed one yet and I am looking forward to seeing all my out of town/state friends whom I only see at conventions. One person in particular is Michael Varhola, founder of Skirmisher Games LLC, which publishes D-Infinity magazine. I find role-playing magazines very interesting, and the couple issues I have seen of D-Infinity have left me very interested. I am also a firm fan of Kobold Quarterly. I may even suggest that Andy look into kidnap, I mean inviting Wolfgang Baur for next year's Con on the Cob.

     Yes, that means next weekend is Con on the Cob and everyone should be ecstatic about it. Not only because of the games, music, and the art, also the parties that happen Saturday night. Where else can you hang out with Larry Elmore, Sean Patrick Fannon, or any number of folks. It is just going to be awesome and I do not want anyone sobbing when I get back and tell you all about it. By the way, I will try to get pictures.

     So just a reminder, I have fixed it so anyone can leave comments now, without feedback I can only guess what you folks may find appealing so please let me and my fellow bloggers know. Thank you, and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment