Monday, March 30, 2015

Gary Con VII, day four

     Sunday morning started with breakfast and the tv weather folks telling us freezing rain was heading our way. This cut short any last minute con activities, though we did make time for this...



After a bit of investigation (we asked around) we discovered where this memorial plaque was. Bitter winds nipped at our faces as we made it to the site, capping an outstanding convention. I would like to thank the Gygax family plus all others involved with seeing that this Gary Con went as well as it did. While I was looking forward to getting home and being with my family, I was a bit maudlin over leaving my friends both old and new. Then I remember that there is always the next event, where we can gather and celebrate. Take care everyone, and I hope to post about everything I got in the next day or so!

1 comment:

  1. I have not yet made it out to the plaque. Need to do that next time I'm at Gary Con. Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete