Sunday, August 10, 2014

RPG a Day #6 and #7

     What is your favorite rpg you never get to play? Most of the time I am running the game, but usually I have at least played most of these games once. I have yet to play in a DCC game, though that will be fixed this Friday at Gen Con. I think, truthfully, I would pick just to be able to play more often, no matter the game.

     What is the most intellectual rpg I own? I feel Fate, which I have on pdf, fits into that. Creating connections with the other players is a big thing, at least when a friend tried to run Spirit of the Century, and sometimes my brain just does not want to work in that way. So there is my criteria, if I have to really concentrate, then it is intellectual. sorry folks, I am not that deep, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment