Thursday, September 6, 2012

Too many games...too little time.

     Recently I started a Labyrinth Lord game with my family, using the Tales of the Grotesque and Dungeonesque setting. I have wanting to play some LL so this is a pretty cool compromise. (ie. I run it at home) I interviewed Lee Szczepanik about Hellspawn and now I want it to come out so that I can run at least a few games of it at my flgs. Anyone in the Columbus, Ohio area feel like giving it a shot, go ahead and leave a comment.

     Of course there are more games I would like to play in or run.  Shaintar is getting a bit of a face lift, though it has always been on my radar. Streets of Bedlam, because I want to see my players, as dirty cops and criminals who do not quite trust each other. Oh I could go on, it is just bad when I stop and think about it. I had better stop for now, take care guys!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment