Monday, January 15, 2018

I'm back, baby!

     "Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in." Al Pacino 


          I thought I had given up on this blog when fate changed everything for me. I currently have a web site for my art, and a passion to develop my art and get it out into the world. To have it seen by whomever cares to see it. I was not sure I had time to blog about games. Then came my big move, from Ohio to Florida, and I took a chance on finding a good job down here. Then I made a decision, to give Patreon a try, and last night I launched NPC Diversity!


      The main focus of my Patreon is to get my art out there. So twice a month I will release an npc that I have illustrated, either as a thumbnail portrait or the full depiction. Both will have a description of their character, along with; occupation, age, and which genre(s) the individual would fit best in. The first one will always be suitable for fantasy role-play, the second may be for any genre. I will not be including stats, to avoid being attached to a single rules set, though I may be convinced otherwise. This is just the beginning, and I hope many of you come with me on this adventure. Who knows where we will end up!

No comments:

Post a Comment