Monday, October 26, 2015

Next Year's Con on the Cob and Ground Hog Day Gaming Retreat

     Just finished Con on the Cob 2015 and I am already planning for 2016, what is wrong with me? I am hoping to get together some amazing rpg zine goodness, that's what. Already casting my net to try and wrangle zine creators, contributors and artists. So if you have anyone in mind, who would be willing to make the trek to North East Ohio in November 2016, let me know. I will bring along some of my art, including pieces from Crawling Under a Broken Moon, but I don't want to be the only zinester there. I know Tim Shorts (creator of the Manor) resides here, and there are some folks in nearby states. Give me your suggestions and I will see what I can do.
     I also am committed to running a game of Doctor Who at Ground Hog Day Gaming Retreat early next year. Just playing and running games, should be a blast. All for now, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment